Assignment: WK 1 Business Brief
Hi dear, please write about point number (5) in action items which include four points (A-B-C-D) at below according to Ethical Case at the end of this assignment. Also, covers each point in rubric because is very important to I get the high degree. In addition, using business brief format. (Please find attached).
To assess your ability to effectively analyze and communicate the results of an ethical case problem using a concise business writing style.
1. Review all reading material and activities relevant to the situational problem-solving application of ethical standards associated with the Business Brief Ethical Case assigned by your instructor.
2. Review the Grading Rubric for this assignment.
3. Review the MBA Business Brief Guidelines in the MBA Toolbox.
4. Analyze the ethical issue(s) and options of the Business Brief Ethical Case.
5. Write a one-page analysis according to the Business Brief Guidelines. Complete sentences must be used (bullet points are not acceptable). Your analysis must be written using a concise writing style. Your Business Brief should incorporate all of the following instructions:
a. An opening paragraph briefly introducing the case situation.
b. Analysis header – The analytical section should include a discussion of the case results as identified in the case requirements.
c. Conclusion header – This section should be based on the analytical requirement(s) that solicit your opinion regarding the problem. You should provide only key, relevant information and logical discussion in support of your opinion.
d. APA citation(s) and reference(s).
6. Check your writing style using Grammarly and correct your Business Brief as needed.
7. Submit your Business Brief to turnitin.com. Your professor will provide the necessary access information so you can upload your paper to the turnitin.com class assignment site.
8. Read the Originality Report you receive from turnitin.com and make modifications as needed to your Business Brief. (This may include adding proper citations or better paraphrasing.)
9. Attach the grading rubric for the assignment to your Business Brief.
Please find the case for brief 01.
Ethical Issue 16-1
Becky Knauer recently resigned from her position as controller for Shamalay Automotive, a small, struggling foreign car dealer in Upper Saddle River, New Jersey. Becky has just started a new job as controller for Mueller Imports, a much larger dealer for the same car manufacturer. Demand for this particular make of car is exploding, and the manufacturer cannot produce enough to satisfy demand. The manufacturers regional sales managers are each given a certain number of cars. Each sales manager then decides how to divide the cars among the independently owned dealerships in the region. Because of high demand for these cars, dealerships all want to receive as many cars as they can from the regional sales manager.
Beckys former employer, Shamalay Automotive, receives only about 25 cars each month. Consequently, Shamalay is not very profitable.
Becky is surprised to learn that her new employer, Mueller Imports, receives more than 200 cars each month. Becky soon gets another surprise. Every couple of months, a local jeweler bills the dealer $5,000 for miscellaneous services. Franz Mueller, the owner of the dealership, personally approves payment of these invoices, noting that each invoice is a selling expense. From casual conversations with a sales- person, Becky learns that Mueller frequently gives Rolex watches to the manufacturers regional sales manager and other sales executives. Before talking to anyone about this, Becky decides to work through her ethical dilemma. Put yourself in Beckys place.
1. What is the ethical issue?
2. What are your options?
3. What are the possible consequences?
4. What should you do?