You are required to undertake a literature review of 1,750 words in length (not including the bibliography) on one of the following topic areas:
1. The relationship between corporate disclosure and cost of equity capital
2. The relationship between board composition and corporate performance
3. The relationship between corporate governance and voluntary corporate social responsibility disclosure
In your literature review you need to:
1. Compare and contrast important academic contributions to the debate around these topic areas.
2. Discuss different methodological approaches taken to research in the chosen topic area.
3. Summarise, in your own words, the main findings of each of the important contributions.
4. Provide a logical and coherent structure to your review.
As a minimum you are expected to analyse the articles listed below. However, these alone are not sufficient to reach a pass grade. It is expected that you will use your own initiative to discover additional relevant references and to obtain a good mark you will need to have considered at least 10 academic articles/sources in total.