Develop and write a comprehensive marketing and communication plan for your fictitious health care organization.
1. Health Care Organization Profile (Previously due, and completed)
2. Communication Plan
3. Marketing Plan
4. Community Collaboration Plan
For Part 2 of the final project, you are to develop communication strategies and write a communication plan for your health care organization.
Part 2, the Communication Plan should include the following components:
1. Types of internal and external communication networks
2. Stakeholder analysis
3. Media methods
4. Tag lines, logos, photos, etc.
5. Letterhead, newsletters, etc.
For Part 3 of the final project, you are to conduct a market analysis for your health care organization and develop a marketing plan. The market analysis should address the following:
1. External environmental analysis
2. Internal environmental analysis
3. Strategic choice and strategic goals
4. SWOT analysis
5. How will marketing initiatives involve cross-functional team members?
6. How and when will marketing strategies be evaluated?
For Part 4 of the final project, you are to develop a community outreach plan for your health care organization. The community outreach plan should answer the following questions:
1. What methods will be used to engage the attention of and involve community members in the accomplishment of your organizations goals?
2. How will community diversity issues be addressed?
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.