1. Literature Review of Relevant Research (on the chosen and approved research topic)
2. Structure of a literature review
A literature review has an introduction, a body and a conclusion like most other writing you do at university.
Introduction – In the introduction you should:
? define or identify the general topic, issue or area of concern
? point out overall trends in what has already been published
? establish your point of view for reviewing the literature
? indicate the organization of texts in the review
Body – In the body you should:
? group research studies and other relevant literature according to a common theme
? summarize each item of the literature appropriately according to its significance
? compare and evaluate each item of the literature
? provide topic sentences at the beginning of paragraphs and summary sentences at he end of sections to help the reader understand what the main issues are.
Conclusion – In the conclusion you should:
? summarize the literature maintaining the focus presented in the introduction
? evaluate the current \”state of the art\”, pointing out gaps in the literature, inconsistencies and issues that are important for future study
? conclude by giving some insight into the relationship between your topic and a larger area of study or area of professional practice.
3. I want to writer negotiate with me for topic to get approver from instructor
4. the topic should related to some area about fdi (forign direct investment.
5. guide line will be upload
6. polarizes 10 to 15 % token from other resource or less than the rate ,their is no problem .
Topic: \”the impact of FDI(foreign direct investment) on the economic development of uae\”