The research proposal can be of your own choice on/about any Eating disorder. It has to be realistic and done in relation to Health/Clinical psychology!
The main requirements/questions (additional requirements for each part of the proposal will be added in additional files):
– What is the problem? What has been done before and how will the proposed work add to it? What is theory behind your intervention?
– What is the innovative aspect in the research project?
– Make sure the introduction is clearly focused and includes only relevant literature.
– What are the aims and hypothesis of the study?
– Make sure your methods are detailed and well-thought through.
– Is the design feasible given practical and ethical constrains?
– Are the measures valid and reliable?
– Who are your proposed participants, how will they be recruited, and how will you account for exclusions and drop out rates?
– Will your methods enable you to achieve your aims and test your hypotheses?
– Discuss strengths and limitations of the methods.
– What aspects of the design, measures, participants are good/help you achieve your aims?
– What elements of the methods are compromised due to ethical, practical, or demographic constraints?
– How do your methods limit the generalizability of the findings?
Any questions – please contact me ASAP.
Wish you all the best!