The Spiritual Formation of Episcopal Church Clergy
Conduct an organizational diagnosis of an ecclesial organizational of your choice that is experiencing challenges in the moral and spiritual development of leaders. Use insights from the literature on spiritual and leadership formation of ministers to provide insights and support for the proposals you make to the leader of the organization. Write an organizational diagnostic report to the leader of the organization you have chosen that does not exceed 3500 words. Make sure to provide clear and appropriate exegetical and organizational leadership support for your proposals.
The Spiritual Formation of Episcopal Church Clergy. Episcopal Church outside the limits of historic Christianity:
1. Its stand on sexual issues reflects a rejection of Biblical authority and historic Christian teaching.
2. Its stand as an advocate of abortion on demand.
3. The church\’s rejection of the authority of Scripture.
4. The rejection of the uniqueness of Jesus Christ.
5. The rejection of evangelism.
6. The rejection of the terms whereby God has revealed Himself.